Thursday, September 3, 2015

Best poem in the world for the love of my life, my world, never has there been a love like this

I love you always and forver

You are everything to me
My heart, the very air that I breathe 
You're the pumping of my blood
In your eyes I lose myself
Forever I will be with you
I will tear my heart out to be with you
And I know you love me too
Listen to my rhyme 
To not would be a crime
I'm climbing these walls
Here take my tools
Build a house
One big enough for a mouse
And then sit outside
Did you make a slide?
That goes into the pool
Where you can see the hall
With chairs and stools
That you made with my tools
Of wood they are made
From trees found in the glade
I'm glad to have you love
You're like a shining dove
Smart and wonderful
The pool is full
Of water that is so sweet
I shiver when I dip my feet
In the coolness of the wet
I think we should buy a pet
To live it's life with us
And take it on a bus
On holiday we can go
And we can watch a show
A nice one with dancers who sing
I will propose to you with a ring
And we will live forver
so happy we can sing

sources : http://allpoetry.com/poem/12251313-Best-poem-in-the-world-for-the-love-of-my-life--my-world--never-h-by-Tony-M

No comments:

Post a Comment